Demand Recruitment services Ltd is looking for Agency experienced Health Care Assistant Support Worker. You must be compassionate, sensitive, reliable, and professional. You will support people with all aspects of their day to day living, including social and physical activities, personal care.
Furthermore, the successful Health Care Assistant Support Workers will be working in Hospital settings or Care Home settings you choose we provide?
Your duties and responsibilities as a Health Care Assistant Support Worker will vary depending on the needs of the service can include:
- supporting/assisting patients
- Personal care
- daily living,
- Ensuring the highest possible level of care is maintained
- supporting people with eating and drinking
Health Care Assistant Support Worker Requirements:
You will have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Be a good team player
vary from Earlies, Long days, Lates and Nights. This is to offer you the flexibility to suit your needs and family commitments. Other similar roles might include a support worker, shared lives carer and personal assistant.
Employment is subject to a satisfactory DBS check carried out by us or registration on the DBS update service as well as satisfactory references.
- We will reimburse the costs of work-related training.
- And be willing to have career progression and participate in training programs
- Flexible working hours/shifts available