Helping your loved ones retain their independence through Live-in Care
Helping the elderly retain their independence, especially where health issues exist, is the key to their happiness.
The cost of Live-in Care is comparable to that of a residential nursing home, while allowing independence to be retained.
Demand Recruitment Services – Live-in Care service offers a practical alternative to residential home care; one that means you or your loved one can remain in your own home, 24/7.
Live-in Care provides:
- Assistance with personal care, such as grooming, bathing, dressing, and toileting
- Help with getting up in the morning and going to bed
- Homemaking, such as shopping, meal preparation and light cleaning
- Relief and respite for caregivers
- Helping the service user to rehabilitate at home following a period of recovery.
- Medication supervision
- Light housekeeping
- Assistance with maintaining safety and security
Call our specialist
- Care packages designed for you that are supported by your family and friends.
- Detailed initial conversations with our of our assessors.
- Regular reviews of your care plan based on your requirements.
- A transparent charging structure