• Having high attention to details.
• Being able to meet strict deadlines.
• Having awareness of safety regulations.
• Being methodical and accurate.
• Having IT skills.
• Being able to stay calm under emergency circumstances.
• Having good hand-to-eye coordination.
• Having good communication skills.
• Being able to interpret information from different sources.
• Having teamwork skills.
The Aviation industry has job placements for different types of professionals. Among careers inside this industry are ticket agents, aircraft dispatchers, pilots, flight attendants, airport baggage handlers, air traffic controllers, aerospace engineering technicians, among others. They can work at different positions including in-flight jobs, administration servicing customers, maintaining military and commercial aircrafts, etc.
People working on Aviation industry usually perform many of the following tasks:
• Participating in aircraft tests.
• Maintaining engines.
• Attending customers.
• Piloting planes.
• Designing new aircrafts.