- Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses and trucks.
We are looking for punctual candidates with good time management skills for the position of Driver. Drivers are responsible for delivering packages to clients in a timely manner, working on nights and weekends, and ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use, among other duties.
Drivers will need to lift heavy objects and load them into their vehicles, requiring upper body strength and physical stamina.