- Prepares a variety of legal documents under the guidance of staff attorneys and firm management, including summonses, subpoenas, complaints, and responses
- Supports attorney trial proceedings, assisting in collecting evidence, compiling artefacts, consolidating facts, preparing documents as needed, and tracking cases
- Develops cases by providing research for assigned attorney, maintaining communications with involved parties, and cataloguing information provided
- Maintains regular communication with clients, helping to keep them informed on case progresses
- Schedules depositions, arbitrations, and other meetings
- Read case law, make notes, and/or prepare briefs as needed
- Organize and archives files and supporting documents
- Verifies information provided as an appropriate job local to you. Supports staff attorneys by performing the clerical and administrative work that requires knowledge of legal terms, documents, and procedures. Works side by side with firm attorneys. Organizes attorney efforts. Often assigned to one attorney, a group of attorneys, or a single practice focus.